Quick Facts: Biggest layoffs in OhioWritten by Associated Press | | email@example.com
A look at the biggest layoffs in Ohio and the jobs affected since January 2008:
- ArcelorMittal, Cleveland: 1,240.
- General Motors, Moraine: 1,166.
- General Motors, Lordstown: 1,103.
- ABX Air Inc., Wilmington: 838.
- Chrysler LLC, Toledo: 819.
- General Motors, Lordstown: 793.
- Ford Motor Co., Batavia: 782.
- Wal-Mart optical lab, Lockbourne: 650.
- Norwalk Furniture Corp., Norwalk: 497.
- American Airlines, Cincinnati: 477.
Note: Some employers, such as GM and ABX Air, had several mass layoffs. This list includes only the largest of those.
SOURCE: Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, The Columbus Dispatch.